Hello Universe, I know you are listening !


 

 
This distasteful sadism I have come to hate

Your ways of blinding me to the truth

 

That amidst those wailing thoughts,

In those lonely torments,

When ones emotions are all but distraught

When the volcano's is painfully dormant

 

When one screams wondering who listens

Yearning for a shoulder to lean

When the cheek dolloped with tears glistens

The moonlight bouncing of its wet sheen

 

One always regrets that one is alone,

Assumes that his solitude is cruel

Flounders about from chance to grace

One's hope proving to be the only fuel

 

Its only After I crossed the debacle

That I realize in awe

The moments of truth are all of miracle

That You've held me tight, I never saw

 

You heeded my cries with no delays

Oh Universe I thought you were heartless

Brimming with apathy, Devoid of care,

A rarity that was sought less

 

But now I see,  how Only you could've come

Burgeoning my hope, I rose from the drains

Nay, How you helped me rise ..

Though I seem to forget this when it rains.

 

Unbelievable it remains how you listened …

And won't let me know you cared.

If not for you, I’d remain imprisoned,

And still think your hearing Is impaired.

Comments

Popular Posts