Incomplete and infinite


I Saw the wild geese; anchored into orderliness
by some unknown force..
an invisible string holding them together
Through gushy winds and torrential rain…
Guiding them home…a kite to its flyer!

A disciplined mind i yearn to see
devout and strung to every moment
guided through vileness and cravings

I saw her beak open lightly…wide enough
to gently pry the wriggling worm
from inside the spluttering tender mouth..

She had deftly sliced the worm in half
big enough for that rudiment of a throat
I wonder if the nestling realized even..

Realization of those few seconds
never happens in time.. and Never culminates!
Incomplete but infininte…like the touch of the Master…
Seconds did it take Him to show infiintie love
and I wonder why I am still writing!

Comments

Sunita said…
Camera clicked at the right time and apt + spontaneous words to support the click ! Reminds me of those times when I start questioning Almighty for his so called game of life....there are times when we donot connect well with ourselves but reminders like this make us believe all the more that "there is someone who is looking after you....as you are His creation.......have faith and hang on.....".Life is beautiful !

Popular Posts