Never too Far away from you



Sometimes you need to be right next to the butterfly
to hear its wings beat, to inhale the flower's fragrance
with the butterfly, to smile with the butterfly
And even if you are a rock, you will know this proximal fragrance

And sometimes you need to move sufficiently far away
from the dragonflies to see the beautiful path they trace
And even if you are myopic, you can't miss the sunny haze on their wings
And even if you are deaf, the buzz of their wings,
will snap you out of any reverie...
Jolt you out of regrets, pinch you back to reality

Today dearest butterfly, I got to smell the flower of patience with you
Today dearest butterfly, I got to smile at life through your many eyes
Today dearest Dragonfly, I got to snap out of anger
Got to understand judgementalism, and its futility.

Today dear universe, I am simply happy.
I can see you in the vicinity of the flower
And from through the silver haze of the wings,
In the skies and in the water droplet on leaves.
Because whether I am too close or too far,
        I am never too far from your loving embrace.

Comments

Unknown said…
Got to understand judgementalism and its futility.....

Love the image of the dragon fly, and the butterfly with its many eyes!

🎼🎼

Popular Posts